18003 Westwinds Road Victorville, CA 92394
This course has not been reviewed yet. Write a Review
Westwinds Golf Course is a 9-hole regulation length golf course in Victorville, California. This medium-length layout has adequate length for a regulation course.
This course is currently offline. This may be due to seasonal changes or a temporary technical problem. Sign up for email alerts to be the first to know when this course is back online.
Courses Near Westwinds Golf Course
The following courses are live and can be booked online.
Moorpark Country Club (Moorpark, CA)Moorpark Country Club offers spectacular panoramic views including glimpses of the Channel Islands which are visible from several elevated tee locations... Starting From
De Bell Golf Club (Burbank, CA)This club offers a regulation eighteen hole course and a par 3 course. Starting From
Trump National Golf Club (Rancho Palos Verdes, CA)Trump National Golf Course is perched high above the jagged California cliffs taking advantage of one of the most incredible views in the world from every hole. Starting From
Lost Canyons Golf Club - Shadow Course (Simi Valley, CA)Landmark National, the creator of many nationally recognized courses including PGA West, commissioned Pete Dye to weave his magic at Lost Canyons Golf Club. Starting From
Lost Canyons Golf Club - Sky Course (Simi Valley, CA)Landmark National, the creator of many nationally recognized courses including PGA West, commissioned Pete Dye to weave his magic at Lost Canyons Golf Club. Starting From
- Previous Page: What It Takes To Win – Crowne Plaza Invitational The feud between Tiger Woods and Sergio Garcia seems...
- Players have a chance for a good start at Colonial, as the 565-yard, par-5 No. 1 ranked as the easiest hole in the 2012 tournament. The 389-yard, par 4 at No. 2 ranked 16th.
- Ted Bishop, president of PGA of America – a group that has been against the ban since it was proposed in November – spoke with Back9 Network about the impact this rule will...
- Previous Page: #MustSeeMonday – The Year’s Big Twists Each and every Monday we want to know what YOU shot over...
- Back9Network's Matt Adams remembers the great Ken Venturi and reflects on some of his greatest moments.
- Ted Bishop, the current and 38th president of The PGA of America, and former president Jim Remy, a Back9Network ambassador, stopped by the Back9Network headquarters and dig...
- PGA of America President Ted Bishop stopped by Back9Network headquarters recently to co-host Fairways of Life on SiriusXM PGA Tour Radio with Matt Adams, tour the office sp...
- When Dwight Howard signed with the Los Angeles Lakers late last summer, no one expected the squad of perennial All-Stars to be making tee times in late April. But after the...
- Hello to all my fellow Back9 fans, my name is Ewan Porter and commencing in 2013, I decided to pursue my passion for beer by consuming a different one each day for 365 days...
- Is this the greatest putt in golf history? Probably not, but it’s impressive nonetheless. Watch this epic office putt and a few other classic sports moments.